Tell Us What You Did on Walk to Work Day Survey T's & C's
Terms and conditions
- The competition is being run and promoted by the charity Living Streets (Registered Charity No. 1108448), as part of the Walking Works campaign.
- The competition is open to UK residents aged 17 and over, except employees of Living Streets, their families and anyone connected to this competition.
- An eligible entrant must be an individual and must complete the Tell us what you did on Walk to Work Day and include their name, address and e-mail address.
- By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these General Rules. Living Streets reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these General Rules. Living Streets reserves the right to amend these General Rules. Any amendments will be published on the Website.
- The winner will be the first ten complete entries drawn at random from all entries received on or before 9 May 2008. The winner will receive a Wwalking Works pedomter.
- The judge's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Living Streets will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the Competition.
- The winners will be notified by e-mail within seven days from the draw date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winners during this time. If the winner cannot be contacted, or has not responded within 28 days, the promoter reserves the right to re-draw a winner from the correct entries which were received before the closing date as specified at entry.
- By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by Living Streets. Winners' names may be published on the Walking Works website.
- The personal data received by Living Streets in the course of the promotion may be used in future to contact you about other walking campaigns or promotions unless you otherwise specified on the survey. Your personal information will not be given to any third party without your prior permission.
- Incomplete or illegible entries or those not made in accordance with the rules of entry are invalid.
- All questions about the competition should be addressed to the competition organisers: email@example.com.